Rewrap P2 MXF to MOV-Import Panasonic P2 MXF to Avid MC
"I have recorded many HD footages from Panasonic P2 camcorders that in .MXF video format, now I would like to import these projects to Avid media composer 6 for editing. What I want is to edit MXF files natively in AMC 6 on Macbook, what video codec should I use? Can you recommend some software which can help me import and convert MXF to Avid MC natively?"
If you have a panasonic P2 camcorder, you may want to edit Panasonic P2 MXF files in Avid Media Composer
, now the latest AMC is version 6, though it added many new features, but it can't support P2 MXF footages well, you will encounter importing and editing problems. These problems may occur in Panasonic AJ-HPX3000/ AG-HPX300/ AJ-HPX2000/ AJ-HPX3700/ AJ-HPM200/ AJ-HPX2700/ AJ-HPM100/ AG-HVX200 and other models.
In order to edit your Panasonic P2 MXF in Avid natively, you should rewarp P2 MXF format to XDCAM codec MOV
, which is best natively supported by Avid.
Pavtube MXF converter for Mac is the best choice, I have used this tools for some time, and I also rewrap Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer natively on Mac, this software can deal nearly all kinds of MXF videos, it can convert Panasonic P2 MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer on Mac, that is to convert MXF video to XDCAM codec MOV format, and then you can edit Panasonic P2 MXF files natively in Avid MC 5/5.5/6. Just take a look at the brief guide below.
1. Download Pavtube Mac P2 MXF to Avid MC Converter
, follow the prompts to install the program. You can also download MXF converter for Win if you need to install this software on windows platform. Run this program. Click "Add" to load Panasonic P2 MXF video files or directly drag the files into file list.
2. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose "Final Cut Pro -> XDCAM EX 1080P24 (*.mov)"
, this format is best for Avid Media Composer native editing.
3. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.
4. Click "Convert" to start to convert Panasonic P2 to XDCAM MOV for Avid MC 5/5.5/6
native editing on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.
With this Mac P2 MXF to Avid MC converter, it becomes easy for you to convert P2 MXF video to Avid Media Composer natively for editing. If you want to get more information, you can refer to Pavtube MXF to Mac Column
You can also try Mac iMedia Converter
, this product is an all in one software which can handle MXF, common video, DVD and Blu-ray videos, it's more powerful.
Now you can refer to Pavtube Buy one Get one Free
Promotion activity on Pavtube website to save your money.
1. Buy Blu-ray Ripper for Mac ($49) and Get Free Mac MTS/M2TS to Avid MC Converter = Only $39.2
2. Buy Blu-ray Ripper for Mac ($49) and Get Free Mac MKV to Avid MC Converter = Only $39.2
3. Buy DVD Ripper for Mac ($35) and Get Free Mac MTS/M2TS to XDCAM MOV Converter = Only $35
4. Buy DVD Ripper for Mac ($35) and Get Free Mac MKV to XDCAM MOV Converter = Only $35
If you want to know more free products, please click "Pavtube Buy one Get one Free